Last Friday, I got up early to take pictures of
Biola's Swim Team (of which Luke is a part). When I walked out the door at 7am, everything was covered in fog! It looked so awesome -- I was really glad I had my camera. I took a few shots on the way to the gym and then took the team's pics on the new astroturf field. The fog made the field look like it just kept going forever out into the whiteness. Awesome!
Ooo, eerie...
When standing on the field, I could barely make out the gym on the other side.
New construction on the front of the gym.
The Biola Swim Team
Yes, I can see you, Luke.
Craziness...
Eddie and Elisa Shepard, Head Coaches
To give you an idea of how well Photoshop can fix fog, here's a before-and-after of that last shot.
2 comments:
Yo, Jason! Rockin' pictures. I dig this stuff; I hope you post more often.
-Lem
http://malabooyah.blogspot.com
Post a Comment