Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Glorious Clouds

A storm front has been rolling through for the last two days bringing refreshing rain (yay!) and clouds. Last night, when Luke and I were walking back from dinner, we gazed in awe at the beauty and glory of the clouds as they caught the last rays of the sun. It was wondrous! These photos don't even come close to conveying how awesome these things were.










Sidenote: This is our dorm-adopted cat Gimba. (Isn't she cute!)

3 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

The moon was a lot bigger than the camera captured. But, yeah, it was incredible.
~Luke

Phil said...

That second-to-last one looks like something straight out of the Night-elf campaign of Warcraft 3.

Fantastic work.

MalaBOOYAH said...

I love that first pic! It's like how I would picture Jesus returning to Earth. Riding down on golden clouds for all the world to see. :)