Sunday, November 21, 2004

Halloween 2004

Since we have an apartment, we can have parties at our place now! So these are pics from the Halloween party we had at our apartment (even though the girls were the ones who actually planned it).




The Girls: Ranae (the Renaissance Fairy), Heather (the China Doll), and Michal (the Goth)


The Guys (minus Luke): Curt (Strong Sad), me (Samurai Jack), and Andy (Puzzle Master)


We could tell early on that there was some tension between the two oriental-types, but we didn't know just how far they would take it... (see bottom pic)






Goth Convention (scary...)


Then we went outside to take our group picture.


The traditional beating of the piƱata.

As I looked around, I noticed that the lights on the patio made some really cool effects. So then I started to play...


Title: Commitment
Brittany & Luke


Title: Devotion
Laurel


Title: Duel
Jason & Heather

2 comments:

Phil said...

Dang! That duel one is sweet! Looks like the kind of thing you'd see on a game box.

MalaBOOYAH said...

Except that girl is going to get freakin' sliced to pieces. Sword always wins.